Mini Frittata Cups with Mascarpone and Prosciutto Recipe




Ingredients:
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • a pinch of pepper
  • 3-4 slices prosciutto, cut into strips
  • 1/4 cup grated or shredded cheese (fontina, Parmesan, mozzarella)
  • 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped


Directions:
  • Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 6 muffin cups (I used my 12-cup muffin tin) with a non-stick spray or olive oil, set aside.
  • To a bowl, add eggs, mascarpone, salt and pepper. Whisk until mascarpone has no more lumps and mixture is smooth. Mix in cheese, prosciutto and parsley.
  • Add egg mixture to 6 muffin cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until tops are puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately or cooled. Leftovers can be stored up to a week in the fridge and reheated.


This fantastic Mini Frittata Cups with Mascarpone and Prosciutto Recipe I found at http://www.joysama.com/ and I love it. Once they’re finished baking, you can eat them immediately (like we did) They’re also great at room temperature. I like to serve these with toast and ketchup. I hope you like it.